Senior Luxury Travel Manager (Client Management)
Marchay is a private, membership-based luxury travel company for CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs and leaders in a variety of fields. Our members, who are interviewed before acceptance, are the highest spending and most sophisticated travelers in the market. We are set up to be the one place where our members and their families plan and book all of their travel, both for work and leisure.
Marchay is unique in that we take a fiduciary approach to travel service. Our advisors have no commission-based compensation, and are not encouraged to “sell” travel, but only to help our members maximize the value and experience of their travel in a personal way. You can fully trust our recommendations as a partner rather than just a mere vendor.
Membership includes an unbiased, non-commission influenced service by a dedicated team of experts spearheaded by your senior travel manager, unlimited bespoke trip planning, restaurants & events, a curated global network of local fixers & operators, 24/7 support, a first & business flight-team, and members-only proprietary benefits access to what we believe is the most comprehensive luxury hotel program in the industry, with privately negotiated rates at the top luxury hotels in most major cities, globally, along with contracted rates for international first and business airfares. Rates alone save a multiple of the membership fee.
As a members-only community, prospective members must apply and be accepted to join. We are focused on maintaining a diverse, high-quality membership base.
As a Senior Travel Manager you will be at the core of the group and must be exceptional in client relations and execution of various high-end travel arrangements, including highly detailed custom itinerary design. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive industry experience and can hit the ground running. IC's are welcome to apply and we have a compensation model to include existing high-end clients into Marchay.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Take on an exceptional group of high-end travelers as your own and transform their travel lives to the next level.
- Be creative and design custom itineraries and unique travel experiences globally.
- Work with the best hotels, villa suppliers, DMC's and local fixers globally.
- Research, recommend, and execute urban travel reservations with skill, ease and confidence.
- Tap your love for travel; provide targeted travel intelligence and advice tailored to each specific member needs.
- Be proactive & creative; seek out solutions off the books when needed.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have 5 - 10+ years of experience planning luxury travel either as an IC or employee.
- You have excellent taste & product knowledge. You understand the nuances, i.e the difference between the Connaught and the Beaumont in London.
- You are well versed working with luxury hotels, first & business class air, DMC's, villa suppliers, sourcing guides etc.
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver a great client experience with ease and grace.
- You have a sophisticated understanding of a high-end consumer’s lifestyle and travel trends.
- Your friendly and vivacious personality shines through with your excellent verbal and written communications.
- An opportunity to be part a groundbreaking and new model in luxury travel.
- A real say in the future of the business — you'll be a valued member of the team whose ideas about how to improve our service will be vital to our success.
- Work alongside an elite team passionate about their profession.
- Competitive compensation package.
- A rich benefit package including excellent healthcare with $0 deductible, 401K and other benefits.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!